Wednesday 31 January 2007

Newsletters Galore!

I've added a link to the "Resources I find helpful" list, pointing to the subscription page for the Christianity Today newsletters. There's a whole bunch of free newsletters that you can subscribe to, which are well worth checking out. I get a lot out of the ones I receive each week, which are: Building Church Leaders, Leadership Weekly, Christian History Connection, CTWeekly, Today's Christian Weekly and Church Laughs. There's a whole stack of others targetted at particular audiences & themes, but I find that these give me a good variety of insight and info without getting overloaded.

Some of the newsletters keep me up to date with what's going on around the world, others challenge me as a Christian and as a Christian leader. They all provide me with good material for illustrations etc.

I'll let you know about some other resources I use bit-by-bit as the blog continues! I think it's so vital to be receiving good input from a variety of different sources and streams of Christianity - I know it's been valuable for me.

No comments: